Investing in Furnished vs. Unfurnished Rentals?
Have you ever considered Corporate Housing as an Investment option? Have you thought about the impact that furnishing your rental property might have on your ROI?
Corporate Housing is a global industry where both corporate and personal demand for furnished rentals of 30 days or more, may drive a better ROI for your investment property.
Give us a call TODAY to learn more about how Corporate Housing may improve your investment portfolio. Feel free to download the CCIM property investment calculator below to test your current portfolio.
We strive to maintain high occupancies, rents received on-time, and use state-of-the art tools for online management of your properties.
Over the past 45 years, residential real estate prices in the Denver metro area have increased, on average, 6% per year.
- Increased monthly rental income from clientele with deeper pockets
- Tenants show up with their suitcases vs. couches and furniture that damage walls and door frames
- Comparable occupancy rates as unfurnished
- You can occupy your property whenever you’d like (if you don’t need the rental income)
- Are you contemplating returning to occupy your home in the future?
- Carefully-screened tenants with criminal and credit background checks
- Lower taxable rental income with depreciation expense on furnishings
- FREE consultation and help transitioning to Corporate Housing model
Give us a call TODAY to learn more about how Corporate Housing may improve your investment portfolio.
- Attract long-term tenants who bring their own furnishings
- Similar occupancy rates as furnished
- Carefully-screened tenants
- Monthly Rental Income
- Lower upfront costs (not purchasing furnishings)
- Lower insurance premiums for not protecting your furnishings
Your Personal Guide to Success
Download our Property Management Handbook to get the inside scoop on how to make your Real Estate and Property Management business more successful.